It’s time to think holistically…
My name is Elizabeth Stout, I am a Health & Wellbeing Coach.
What does that mean exactly?
It’s a title that encompasses all areas that I think are beneficial to obtaining optimal health. It helps to acknowledge the relationship and connections we have, for example links with our mind and gut. Thoughts/stress and weight loss. How our mind thinks/works and what fuel we put into our bodies are just as valid as deciding to simply exercise more. We gain so much more when we focus on the body as a whole. We would be delving into areas of Fitness/exercise, nutrition/food choices, mental/relaxation/downtime. I would work with you to integrate these areas into your life helping you to give your life a healthy balance and purpose.
How did I get this passion?
My journey began in 2006 when I started my qualification for Gym Instructing, from there my interest and passion increased, as I gained more qualifications and worked with more and more women I started specialising in specific areas. I wanted to be able to assist women through all stages of their life. Preparing and enriching our lives with nuggets of knowledge and experience rather than diminishing and excepting nuisances about our bodies as they change.
- Cimspa Accredited/registered
- CTha Registered
- Diploma in Personal Training
- Diploma In Massage
- Registered IRFN Nutritionist
- Advanced Diploma in Diabetes awareness
- First Aid
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique
- Pregnancy Massage
- Oncology (Cancer) Massage
- Onsite (Chair) Massage
- 3rd Age Woman Instructor
- Optimal Health after Hysterectomy
- Optimal Nutrition & Lifestyle for post natal recovery
- Level 3 – Further Post Natal
- Level 3 – Postural assessment & correctness
- Level 3 – Ante-Post Natal
- Level 3 – Advanced fitness instructor
- Level 2 – Gym instructing
- Level 2 – Infection prevention ( COVID-19) for complementary therapies and sports massage
- Level 2 – Powerplate Post Natal Training
- Modern Pregnancy Exercise